Waterproofing of Walls


Wall Crack and Slab Crack Repair Systems


DRYWELLS construction and restoration


For every service we perform, we leave behind a Customer Satisfaction Card for the client to evaluate our performance, to be returned by mail.

To date, we have left behind well over a thousand cards and 93% of them were returned with an excellent grade, the other 7% were: Good, and never a Fair or a Poor.

Click on GALLERY OF REPAIRS to see results from the very basic to the most complex projects performed by DICO DRY.

Dico Services Area

We have quick-response Teams to the following Locations:

We also service:

Contact us for a free inspection

Our customers in the Delaware, Maryland and Virginia Regions have been our satisfied clients for decades.

Now we are serving,Pennsylvania from our facility in York.

We are dedicated to uncompromising quality and are proud of our accomplishments.